Skip to main content

Faculty Advisers for Majors and Minors

Listed below is information on how to be assigned a faculty adviser for each A&S major or minor. Note that every department has their own procedure for assigning major/minor advisers. If a department does not specify a major/minor declaration process, then directly consult with the Director of Undergraduate Studies for that department



Minor Only
Majors/Minors in other colleges
  • Consult with the DUS of respective department. Reach out to your CASPAR adviser with any questions regarding potential intrauniversity transfers.