Skip to main content

Declaring a New Major or Minor

Students seeking to declare a major or minor in Religious Studies should contact the Director of Undergraduate Studies to request a faculty adviser.

The student must then complete a Declaration form, and get the advisor’s signature, and submit the declaration form to the registrars office of their current college (i.e. Arts&Science, Blair, Peabody etc.).

It is the student’s responsibility to contact the advisor in order to set up an orientation meeting.

For a student to be formally admitted into the major/minor program, the student must complete a Declaration form, get the advisor’s signature, and submit the form to the Registrar’s office of the College at which the student is enrolled. If the student is in Arts & Science, they will email the form to, or deliver the paper form to 350 Buttrick.