Skip to main content

Major or Minor Declaration

How to Declare a History of Art (HART) or Architecture and the Built Environment (ARCH) Major or Minor:

First, review the HART or ARCH Major or Minor requirements so that you will be familiar with them: 

HART Major:

ARCH Major: 


HART Minor:

ARCH Minor: 



  1. Visit the University Registrar's website, here
  2. Click on "Major/Minor Declaration/Change".
  3. Sign in and follow the prompts to select your major(s)/minor(s).
  4. Once you have completed all of the required information, Click on Submit.


Updated 1/25/2024