- Academic issues, summer and semester work elsewhere, internships for academic credit, and much more.
- Academic record, transfer credit, academic calendar, academic policies, forms and documents, and much more.
- Pre-major advising, AXLE questions
- Individual, appointment-based tutoring sessions for introductor courses in Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, French, Mathematics, Physics, and Spanish. Free to all undergraduates.
- Schedules for drop-in help desks and tutored study halls in STEM disciplines.
- Individual, appointment-based consultations for all kinds of writing at all stages of the process. Free and open to the Vanderbilt community.
- Personal support, workshops, group counseling, time and stress management, and much more. Confidential.