Following is a list of the resources most often requested by CLACX students. Visit the Admissions website for a full list of student resources.
- The Writing Studio
- Student Center for Social Justice and Identity
- The Career Center
- Office of Housing and Residential Education
- International Student and Scholar Services
- Dean of Students
- Office of Religious Life
- Office of Dean of Students
- Psychological and Counseling Center
- Student Health Center
- Ethnobotanical Garden
- Library Collections
The SomosVU initiative strengthens and connects Vanderbilt’s Latinx community. This initiative, imagined by Professor Gretchen Selcke in the Spring of 2019, and in partnership with the Student Center for Social Justice and Identity and Vanderbilt’s Association of Latin American Students, ignites and aligns Latinx efforts across campus as part of the Provost’s Office for Inclusive Excellence.
- Calls the community into conversation and emphasizes the values of connection, inclusion, and celebration.
- Addresses the need for the visibility of Latinx presence, influence and representation on campus while honoring the accomplishments of Latinx leaders and groups.
- Encourages faculty-student mentor relationships, as well as solidarity among allies, to create opportunities to celebrate and elevate their Latinx peers.
- And charges all of us to build an inclusive Latinx community at Vanderbilt University.