- Faculty in French
- Robert Barsky, Professor
- Nathalie Debrauwere-Miller, Associate Professor
- Nathalie Dieu-Porter, Senior Lecturer
- Marc Froment-Meurice, Professor
- Susan Kevra, Senior Lecturer
- Paul B. Miller, Assistant Professor
- Anthère Nzabatsinda, Associate Professor
- Rebecca Peterson, Lecturer
- Lynn Ramey, Associate Professor
- Daniel Ridge, Lecturer
- Virginia M. Scott, Professor
- Tracy Sharpley-Whiting, Professor
- Holly Tucker, Professor
- Faculty Schedule Spring 2014
- Faculty in Italian
- Professors Emeriti
- Faculty Working in Related Fields
- Current Graduate Students
- Tutors and Translators
- Contact Us
- Faculty in French
- Study Abroad
- Brandy Center
Major in Italian European Studies
The major in Italian European Studies acknowledges the cultural, political and strategic importance of Italy within the community of European nations.
Minor in Italian & Italian Studies
If you are interested in a minor in Italian or Italian Studies contact the Director of Undergraduate Studies, Professor Modena by e-mail at email@example.com
- French Studies
- Italian Studies
- Italian and European Studies
- 4+1 Program
- Scholarships and Awards
- Internships and Careers
- 03/10/2014 — 2:00 p.m.
Quantitative Methods Colloquium Series: "Analyses of Instructional Intervention Data: Challenges and Item Response Theory Perspective"
- 03/10/2014 — 4:10 p.m.
Biological Sciences Seminar: "Using comparative genomics to identify key host-interacting proteins in the human pathogen Toxoplasma gondii"
- 03/11/2014 — 6:00 p.m.
Math Undergraduate Seminar: Michael Northington
- More events »
- Professor Mirabile’s new book “Multimedia Archaeologies” » 2.20.14
- The proceedings of the 2013 Cultural Modernism in the Americas conference in the Bandy Center are forthcoming in AmeriQuests in April! » 2.13.14
- “Producing, Performing, & Creating Learning across the Humanities: Models of Generative Learning Assignments.” » 1.23.14
- The Quebecois Roots Band, Genticorum, will be in concert on Thursday, March 27, 2014 at 8 p.m. in Sarratt Cinema » 11.14.13
- Paul B. Miller publishes two articles » 9.12.13
- FRENCH COURSES OFFERED THIS SPRING 2014 » 5.15.13
- ITALIAN COURSES OFFERED THIS SPRING 2014 » 5.15.13
- More »