Skip to main content

Intent to Graduate

An Intent to Graduate form must be submitted to the Graduate School at the beginning of the semester in which the student expects to receive a degree. Students should check the University Academic Calendar each semester to determine deadline dates. Intent to Graduate forms are available in the Graduate School office and at the Graduate School Web site.