Society of Physics Students
The Vanderbilt Chapter of the Society of Physics Students (SPS) is a student-run organization that aims to promote interest in physics and build community among physics students. We meet on a weekly basis, holding events such as faculty talks, social events, and study nights, among many others. SPS is open to anyone with an interest in physics, regardless if they are majoring or minoring.
Interested in joining an upcoming meeting? See more details on the Anchor Link page.
- President: Matthew Lu
- Vice President: Amanda Maeglin
- Secretary: Savion Johnson
- Social Chair: Karina Khusainova
- Treasurer: Umar Sohail Qureshi
- Coach and Faculty Advisor: Kalman Varga