The spring A&S All-Staff Meeting will be held on Friday, May 7 at 2:00 p.m. via Zoom.
A&S Staff Policies
Staff Excellence Awardees
The College of Arts & Science Staff Excellence Awards recognize staff who have provided outstanding service to faculty and students or who in other ways have significantly advanced the mission of the college during the previous academic year. There are three divisional awards, each with a $500 bonus, and one college-wide award with a $1,000 bonus. Awardees also receive an engraved plaque and are nominated by the college for Vanderbilt's Commodore Award. Faculty and staff can submit nominations for the award, and the dean makes the final selections.
- College-wide: Amanda Celaya
- Humanities: Emily Stewart
- Social Sciences: Brittany Zenge
- Natural Sciences: Jeannie Wagner
- College-wide: Magdalena Paszewska
- Humanities: Jerry Phillips
- Social Sciences: Shannon Meldon-Corney
- Natural Sciences: LaDonna Smith
- College-wide: Julia Kamasz
- Humanities: Terry Tripp
- Social Sciences: Meagan Artus
- Natural Sciences: Sheila Warf