Arts and Science News
Friedman lab finds unexpected opportunities in COVID-adjusted research activities
- U.S. public opinion on refugee admission is more favorable than current immigration policy
- NASA-funded project uses images from space to study underwater volcanoes
- A&S classes take student’s career ambitions in an unexpected direction
- Persistence in a pandemic: College of Arts and Science students work for social change through nonprofit organizations
- Persistence in a pandemic: College of Arts and Science students complete summer internships with innovative businesses
F. Hamilton Hazlehurst, pioneering Vanderbilt History of Art chair, has died
- Kudos: Read about faculty, staff and student awards, appointments and achievements
- Six Vanderbilt faculty elected as AAAS fellows in 2020
- Forbes: The new STEM gap: Study confirms gay men are less likely than straight men to be in STEM fields
- WTVF: Urban Outlook: Art, Democracy and Justice in the South
- Undark: In fallout over polls, ‘margin of error’ gets new scrutiny
- Voice of America: Georgia Certifies Recount, Confirming Biden Victory
- The Wall Street Journal: Is your brain goofing off?
- USA Today: As COVID surges, Americans remain divided on the threat. What will it take to bring them together?