Passport to the Dominican Republic
Information Sheet included
Objective: Students will have an understanding of the history and culture of the Dominican Republic. Students will create a passport booklet containing the following information:
Cover Title: Passport to the Dominican Republic (Decorate the Cover)
- 1. Passport - complete and color
- 2. Color and label map of the Dominican Republic
- 3. Background information
- 4. To what city/cities will you travel?
- 5. When will you leave?
- 6. How long will you stay?
- 7. Who will go with you?
- 8. How will you travel?
- 9. Describe 5 famous places.
- 10. Give brief background information on: sports figure, entertainer/author, political figures, well-known Dominican living in the US
- 11. Name and describe two native dishes
- 12. What type of music will you hear?
- 13. NAme two items exported to other countries