The Communication of Science and Technology program is administered by an interdisciplinary faculty committee, including members from all of the natural sciences, engineering, and English.
- David A. Weintraub, Program Chairman, Professor of Astronomy. Ph.D., UCLA, 1989.
- Jay Clayton, William R. Kenan Jr. Professor of English. Ph.D., Virginia, 1979.
- David J. Ernst, Professor of Physics. Ph.D., MIT, 1970.
- Richard F. Haglund, Jr., Professor of Physics. Ph.D., North Carolina, 1975.
- Jonathan M. Gilligan, Senior Lecturer in Earth and Environmental Sciences. Ph.D., Yale, 1991.
- David M. Hercules, Research Professor of Chemistry. Ph.D., MIT, 1957.
- Jeffrey D. Schall, E. Bronson Ingram Professor of Neuroscience. Ph.D., Utah, 1986.