Skip to main content


I would like to visit Vanderbilt: 

Please contact the Director of Undergraduate Studies.


I am interested in a CSET major or minor:

Please contact the Director of Undergraduate Studies.


I would like to declare a CSET major or minor: 

Please fill out this Declaration of Major/Minor Form.


I would like to do research for credit:

Please fill out this Register for Independent Study Form.


I am interested in doing research in the communication of science and technology:

Please feel free to review the Science Communication Media Collaborative for research projects and faculty contacts.


I would like to register for a class, but my prerequisites are not satisfied:

Please contact the instructor of the course and discuss if you are ready to take that class.


I would like to take a class at another university and I am not sure if I can transfer it:

Please talk to the Director of Undergraduate Studies.