**The deadline for submissions to 2014 C19 has now passed.
All proposals must be submitted by email to C19@vanderbilt.edu by 11:59 pm EST on September 30th. Use the following format for the subject line of your email: individual, group OR seminar proposal/last name and first initial of person submitting. Example: Individual proposal/LÃ³pez S. Please assist us by attaching a single document in .PDF, .DOC, or .DOCX format with the following information in exactly the order listed below.
For Individual or Group Proposals
- Paper or Session Title.
- Name, institutional affiliation, discipline, position or title, and contact information of presenter including email address and phone number (for sessions: list organizer first, then each presenter).
- Abstract of the rationale and content of the paper or session: up to 250 words for an individual submission; 500 words for a group proposal, giving specifics about what each member will contribute.
- Brief (2-3 sentence) scholarly biography of each presenter.
- Describe the format of the session (for group proposals) and give indication of any audiovisual needs or special accommodations.
- Title of the seminar to which you are applying.
- Name, institutional affiliation, discipline, position or title, and contact information of presenter including email address and phone number.
- Abstract of up to 250 words giving a rationale for participation in the seminar and a brief summary of position paper.
- Brief (2-3 sentence) scholarly biography.
- Seminar applicants should list one alternate seminar choice in case their first choice is filled.