Loaner Laptop Policy
1. Laptops may be checked out for up to but no longer than one week. If the laptop is being used as a temporary replacement for a computer which is being repaired, it may be checked out until the computer is repaired.
2. Vanderbilt ID is required for checkout
3. All A&S faculty and staff are eligible.
4. A&S students are eligible only under a faculty member's supervision. Either faculty must accompany the student at the time of checkout or provide an advance written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Laptops are to be used for official Vanderbilt University purposes and are NOT to be used by children or other family members.
6. Laptops may be reserved by calling 615-322-6950 and may be picked up and returned at Center Building, suite 260. Laptops are loaned on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to availability.
7. Laptops are checked out complete with case, power cord and network cable. Users will be charged for damaged or missing equipment.
8. Laptops are equipped with web browsers and Microsoft Office. Additional functionality is not guaranteed. Additional software or special configurations must be requested before pick up and must be approved by the Manager.