Loaner Laptop Policy
POLICY FOR LOANER LAPTOPS
1. Laptops may be borrowed by the faculty and staff of the College of Arts and Science.
2. Laptops may be checked out for 1-3 days. If the laptop is being used as a temporary replacement for a computer which is being repaired, it may be checked out until the computer is repaired.
3. Loaner laptops are to be used for official Vanderbilt University purposes and are NOT to be used by children or other family members.
4. Laptops may be reserved by calling VUIT at 322-4855 and may be picked up and returned at VUIT in Buttrick Hall. Laptops are loaned on a first-come first-serve basis and are subject to availability.
5. Laptops are checked out complete with case, power cord and network cable. Users will be charged for damaged or missing equipment.
6. Laptops are equipped with web browsers and Microsoft Office (varying versions.) Additional functionality is not guaranteed. Additional software or special configurations must be requested before pick up and must be approved by the Director.
7. All laptops must be signed out on a Media Services check out card.