The minor in Women’s and Gender Studies consists of 18 hours of course work, distributed as follows:
- WGS 1150 or 1150W Sex and Gender in Everyday Life or WGS 1160 Sex and Society.
- WGS 3201 Women and Gender in Transnational Context.
- Either 3246W Women’s Rights, Women’s Wrongs or 3250W Contemporary Women’s Movements.
- WGS 4960 Senior Seminar, to be taken in spring semester of the student’s final year.
- At least 6 hours of courses selected from Women’s and Gender Studies Program courses, any courses dual-listed in Women’s and Gender Studies, or any other course that meets the approval of the director, not used to satisfy the above requirements.