Organizational Funding from Managerial Studies
Student organizations may request funds from Managerial Studies for upcoming student events or projects. We review requests at the beginning of each semester, for the entire semester. This means ALL REQUESTS ARE DUE BY THE END OF THE SEMESTER CHANGE PERIOD (prior to the end of the first week of the semester)
- Requests should be emailed to our Program Director
- Each request should include:
- Event or Project Description
- Financial Breakdown of the ask
- Value intended for students and the Managerial Studies Program
- How co-sponsorship will be promoted
- Funding for an event or project implies no ongoing commitment to fund future events/projects
- Funding can only occur when a co-sponsorship is available
- Event/Project must be consistent with the focus of the Managerial Studies Program
- Not all requests will be granted.
- The organization will be responsible to monitoring all transactions/budgets and must provide copies of itemized receipts to Managerial Studies. Failure to adhere to a budget or provide proper documentation will factor into future funding decisions.
- The organization will be responsible for adhering to all university policies, including: https://www.vanderbilt.edu/studentorgs/manage-your-org/student-organization-policies
- Managerial Studies does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.