Skip to main content

General Information

Please see Program Requirements for more information regarding the English major and minor.

Declaring an English Major or Minor:

Complete the Declaration of Major/Minor Form and return it to Benson Hall 334. The form may be completed in Adobe and then printed out for signatures, or printed out and completed by hand. When you turn in your form, you will be assigned an adviser who will help you plan out your major or minor.

Click here to learn about the English major and see various options for completing it. See the Undergraduate Catalog for a full description of English major and minor requirements. 

For more information about declaring majors and minors, check out the detailed instructions in the  Majors and Minors  section of the College of Arts and Science website.