2018-2019 Seminars, Workshops and Lectures
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, all seminars are in Calhoun Hall 109 from 3:30 - 4:50 pm.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, all seminars are in Calhoun Hall 109 from 4:00 - 5:20 pm.
- Health Economics and Policy seminars take place either in Calhoun 109 from 4-5:20 pm or in 6th floor Board Conference Room of 2525 West End Avenue from 12 - 1 pm.
- GPED Seminars will be held on Thursdays 4:00- 5:20 pm. Location noted in each entry.
- All Political Economy Seminars will be held on Wednesdays in Calhoun Hall 209 from 3:30-4:50 pm.
Monday, September 10, 2018
Paul Healy, Ohio State University
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Ted Joyce, City University of New York
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Larry Neal, University of Illinois
Wednesday, October 3, 2018
Gaurab Aryal, University of Virginia
Monday, October 8, 2018
William Thomson, University of Rochester
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
Dan Bogart, UC-Irvine
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Marjorie McElroy, Duke University
Monday, October 22, 2018
John Wooders, NYU Abu Dhabi
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Alan Barreca, UCLA
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
Pedro Carneiro, University College London
Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Pawel Krolikowski, Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Jason Allen, Bank of Canada
Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Maya Rossin-Slater, City University of New York
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Dylan Connor, Arizona State University
Friday, December 7, 2018
Bev Lapham, Queen's University
Monday, December 10, 2018
Allen Head, Queen's University
For archives of earlier seminars go to: /econ/seminars-and-research