- Program Requirements
- Admissions and Application Information
- Core Courses and the First Two Years
- Graduate Economics Courses
- Course Syllabi and Fields
- Preliminary Exams
- Recent Placements
- Research Awards and Support Programs
- Eun Jeong Heo's paper recently published in Social Choice and Welfare.
- John Weymark's presidential address to the SSCW published.
- Conference on Econometrics and Models of Strategic Interactions to take place at Vanderbilt.
- Rosa Ferrer, PhD '09, earns tenure at Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Matthew Gentry, PhD '12, earns tenure at LSE.
- Mattias Polborn's statistical model addresses the reasons for political polarization.
- Andrew Goodman-Bacon discusses the future of Medicaid reforms.
- Econ major Marc Chen named to prestigious scholarship.
- Wisarut Suwanprasert presents paper at ASSA conference.
- Bill Collins named co-director of NBER's program on the Development of the American Economy.
- Peter Rousseau awarded prestigious Economics prize.
- Mattias Polborn and Myrna Wooders have papers accepted for publication.
- Emily Lawler's article published by the Journal of Health Economics.
- Martin Van Der Linden recently had two articles accepted for publication.
- Kristine Koutout and Trang Hoang awarded Summer Language Training Grants.
- Daniel Mangrum's paper presented at ASSA conference.
- PhD graduate Rosa Ferrer finalist for best science prize.
- Dong Cheng presents paper at Midwest Macro conference.
- Emily Lawler presents two papers at national conference.
- Nicholas Holtkamp wins award at New Structural Economics Summer School in Beijing.
- Emily Lawler gives paper at ASHEcon 2016 conference in Philadelphia.
- 2016 Ph.D. graduates achieve 100% placement success.
- Graduate student awards for 2016 have been announced.
Email: email@example.com Phone: (615) 322-2871
Fax: (615) 343-8495
Department of Economics
VU Station B, Box #351819
2301 Vanderbilt Place
Nashville, TN 37235