Centers & Conferences
- The Midwest International Trade and Economic Theory meetings will be held on campus Oct. 5-7, 2018.
- The Midwest Macroeconomics Group's conference will be held on campus Nov. 2-4, 2018.
- The Vanderbilt Market Design Conference will be held on campus April 7-8, 2018.
- The Fourth Annual Conference on Network Science and Economics will be held at Vanderbilt April 13-15, 2018.
- A conference on Identification in Econometrics will be held on campus April 20-21, 2018.
- A conference on Econometrics and Models of Strategic Interactions was held April 21-22, 2017.
- The Vanderbilt Mechanism Design Conference was held September 17-18, 2016.
- Vanderbilt hosted the 27th Annual Health Economics Conference at the Owen Graduate School of Management on October 13-14, 2016.
- The 2015 Vanderbilt Empirical Applied Microeconomics Festival (VEAM Fest) was held May 18-19, 2015 in the Bennett Room at the Vanderbilt Law School.
- The first conference in our Network Science in Economics series, Information Transmission in Networks , was held May 1-3, 2015 at Harvard University with Ben Golub taking the lead in organization.
- The Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade Conference XIX was held September 26-28, 2014.
- The Association for Public Economic Theory held its fifteenth international meeting at the University of Washington from July 11-July 13, 2014.
- The Vanderbilt Rational Choice & Philosophy Conference was held May 16-17, 2014.