Room Reservations For BSB/MRBIII
To book 2210-Mosig, U5202, U6202, U7202, or U8202:
- 2210-Mosig has seating for 16 people;
- Conference Rooms U5202, U6202, U7202, and U8202 generally accommodate 10-14 around the conference table with additional seating for another 10 or so around the perimeter. Some rooms have more chairs than others;
- All rooms have an overhead projector and speakers, as well as dry erase boards and markers;
- There are no computers in any conference rooms. To connect to the a/v equipment, there is a cable available that is compatible with PC laptops. Mac users will need a converter;
- Rooms are kept locked. A key can be picked up at the front desk in the Biological Sciences Administrative Offices (1210 BSB/MRB III).
Contact Alicia Goostree via email or phone at 32(2)-4287 to reserve a conference room.
To book BSB/MRB III Lobby:
Use of the BSB/MRB III Lobby is by reservation only. Contact Alicia Goostree via email or phone at 32(2)-4287 to make a reservation.
Lecture Hall 1220 is not reserved or maintained by Biological Sciences.