- Responsible Conduct in Research
- Individual Development Plan
- Postdoctoral Scholar overview
- Postdoctoral Scholar benefits
- Postdoctoral Association
- Funding opportunities and resources for postdoctoral scholars
- Career development for postdoctoral scholars
- Other postdoctoral scholar information
All postdoctoral scholars must complete a web based RCR course: the CITI based, RCR for Bio/Physical Sciences-VUBPS (see link below). Completion must be done within a month of the start date of employment. In addition to giving Leslie Maxwell a copy of the Course Completion Page once you are done, you should save a copy for your records as other institutions you might be affiliated with in the future may require such a course.
For yearly reappointments, postdoctoral scholars and their mentors must include, with the request for reappointment, a summary of all RCR related activities that occurred in the current appointment period. Instructions for reappointment and an RCR checklist that can be used for documenting RCR activities can be found here.
- General RCR information:
- Online course required of all postdoctoral scholars
- Postdoctoral salary support for development of grant proposals:
- Policies and procedures for appointment and promotion within the Research Faculty track
The Individual Development Plan must be completed by the postdoctoral scholar and mentor annually at the time of the reappointment request.