AstroBrew is a variant of the AstroCoffee related meetings that the department has had in the past.
The guideline of the AstroBrew are:
1) 30 min. Maximum.
2) Agenda is clear: 2-3 papers will be discussed.
3) Initially, each paper will be presented by a postdoc.
Soon, we will open up opportunities for Graduate Students once the meeting has momentum.
4) The goal here is simple: maximum information dissemination. The short talks will be 10-15 min presentations of interesting papers.
5) Conversation will be kept on topic. We will get through the main points of the paper quickly.
6) We will cover a variety of topics.