We will do our best to help you do the following:
- Select appropriate courses and develop a workable schedule.
- Review course placement at Vanderbilt in light of your prior academic record and placement scores.
- Formulate an academic plan with respect to your interests, demonstrated strengths, and long-term goals.
- Locate and understand AXLE requirements.
- Interpret institutional policies and procedures.
- Identify campus resources and use them effectively.
- Nurture an active curiosity about the intellectual possibilities afforded by a research institution.
- Understand the structure of the university and its intellectual functions.