Declare a Minor

How do I declare a Minor in Managerial Studies?

1. Download and fill out two copies of the Declaration of Minor form(.pdf). Students pursuing a double or triple minor should fill out one copy per department, plus one copy for your school’s registrar. Be sure to indicate the specific Managerial Studies minor(s) you wish to pursue: Corporate Strategy and/or Financial Economics.

2. Bring the completed forms to the Managerial Studies office. We will answer any questions you may have about the minor(s), assign you a minor advisor and sign your forms. Office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. You do not need an appointment. Managerial Studies office location: 215 Calhoun Hall

3. Leave one copy of the form in the Managerial Studies office, and bring the other copy to your school’s registrar. That’s it!

What is the deadline for declaring my minor?

Changes to the Minor (including declaring or dropping) cannot be made after the 5th day of classes of the second semester of the senior year or the graduating semester.


Comments are closed.