- Contact Us
- Undergraduate Studies
- Graduate Studies
- Study Abroad
- News & Events
- Bandy Center
Current Graduate Students
- Course Listings
- Current Graduate Students
- Director of Graduate Studies
- Careers Outside the Academy
- Grants and Fellowships
- Helpful Files
- Apply to the Graduate Program in French
- M.A. Guidelines
- Ph. D. Guidelines
- Preparing for the Job Search
- Graduate Study Abroad
- The Bandy Center for Baudelaire Studies
- Internship in France 2013-2014
- 10/12/2015 — 7:00 p.m.
McTyeire Fireside Chat: 'War in the 21st Century'
- 10/20/2015 — 4:00 p.m.
Beyond the Beat: Musicians Building Community in Nashville
- 10/20/2015 — 4:10 p.m.
'A Woman of Substance: Jeanne Dupleix and the Politics of Religion in Early Modern India'
- More events »
- An essay on the state of the profession in the humanities by William Franke newly published in Diacritics. » 9.24.15
- Announcing Cultural Modernism IV: Baudelaire in Japan, November 5-6, 2015 » 7.28.15
- Elsa Filosa was named the Harvard University Center’s Andrew W. Mellon Fellow for 2015-16, a Villa I Tatti Fellowship for research on the Italian Renaissance » 7.27.15
- Congratulations to Robert Barsky on his new book: Undocumented Immigrants in an Era of Arbitrary Law: The Flight and the Plight of People Deemed ‘Illegal’ » 4.16.15
- Holly Tucker’s Blood Work: A Tale of Medicine and Murder in the Scientific Revolution was awarded a China Times Book prize » 1.21.15
- Deauville Teaching Program 2015-16 Announced » 12.14.14
- “Cultural Modernism in the Americas III: The French and Italian Avant-Garde.” October 23rd-24th, in The W.T. Bandy Center » 10.8.14
- More »