2016-2017 Seminars, Workshops and Lectures
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, all seminars are in Calhoun Hall 109 from 3:10 - 4:30 pm.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, all seminars are in Calhoun Hall 109 from 4:00 - 5:20 pm.
- All Health Economics and Policy seminars will be held in the 6th floor Conference Board Room of the 2525 West End Ave. building from 12 - 1 pm.
- All GPED Seminars will be held on Thursdays in Calhoun Hall 423 from 4:00- 5:20 pm.
- All Political Economy Seminars will be held on Wednesdays in Calhoun Hall 209 from 3:10-4:30 pm.
[Previous seminars are in the archives.]
Monday, September 5, 2016
Miles Kimball, University of Michigan
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
Juan Carlos Escanciano, Indiana University
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Stefan Hoderlein, Boston College
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Yuya Sasaki, Johns Hopkins University
Monday, October 31, 2016
Francois Gourio, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
Wednesday, November 2, 2016
Minchul Shin, University of Illinois
Wednesday, November 9, 2016
Christian Bontemps, Toulouse School of Economics
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Paul Grieco, Penn State University
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Adam McCloskey, Brown University
For archives of earlier seminars go to: http://as.vanderbilt.edu/econ/seminars-and-research