- Program Requirements
- Admissions and Application Information
- Core Courses and the First Two Years
- Graduate Economics Courses
- Course Syllabi and Fields
- Preliminary Exams
- Recent Placements
- Research Awards and Support Programs
- Bill Collins named co-director of NBER's program on the Development of the American Economy.
- Peter Rousseau awarded prestigious Economics prize.
- Mattias Polborn and Myrna Wooders have papers accepted for publication.
- Myrna Wooders co-PI on several grants, presents papers at conferences.
- Kevin Huang delivers keynote and has paper accepted for publication.
- John Weymark presents paper at conference in Singapore.
- Andrew Goodman-Bacon interviewed for Washington Post piece.
- Andrew Daughety and Jennifer Reinganum present their paper at two conferences.
- William Collins and Andrew Goodman-Bacon both win prestigious University awards.
- Andrew Goodman-Bacon's working paper available on NBER's site.
- Wisarut Suwanprasert presents paper at Midwest International Trade Conference.
- John Weymark has article published in Journal of Mathematical Psychology.
- Profile on new professor Mattias Polborn on VU's Research News page.
- Pedro Sant'Anna has been awarded the prestigious Zellner Award for best Ph.D. thesis.
- Malcolm Getz is the 2016 recipient of the Thomas Jefferson Award for distinguished service.
- John Weymark gives talks in Italy.
- Andrew Daughety and Jennifer Reinganum invited commentators at conference.
- John Weymak has paper published in the Journal of Mathematical Economics.
- Mattias Polborn's paper published in Review of Economic Studies.
- Wisarut Suwanprasert presents paper at European Trade Study group conference.
- Federico Gutierrez' paper accepted at World Development journal.
- Mario Crucini gives several invited talks and is awarded a travel grant.
- Dong Cheng presents paper at Midwest Macro conference.
- Emily Lawler presents two papers at national conference.
- Nicholas Holtkamp wins award at New Structural Economics Summer School in Beijing.
- Emily Lawler gives paper at ASHEcon 2016 conference in Philadelphia.
- 2016 Ph.D. graduates achieve 100% placement success.
- Graduate student awards for 2016 have been announced.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (615) 322-2871
Fax: (615) 343-8495
Department of Economics
VU Station B, Box #351819
2301 Vanderbilt Place
Nashville, TN 37235