- Program Requirements
- Admissions and Application Information
- Core Courses and the First Two Years
- Graduate Economics Courses
- Course Syllabi and Fields
- Preliminary Exams
- Recent Placements
- Research Awards and Support Programs
- Profile on new professor Mattias Polborn on VU's Research News page.
- Pedro Sant'Anna has been awarded the prestigious Zellner Award for best Ph.D. thesis.
- Malcolm Getz is the 2016 recipient of the Thomas Jefferson Award for distinguished service.
- John Weymark gives talks in Italy.
- Andrew Daughety and Jennifer Reinganum invited commentators at conference.
- John Weymak has paper published in the Journal of Mathematical Economics.
- Mattias Polborn's paper published in Review of Economic Studies.
- Wisarut Suwanprasert presents paper at European Trade Study group conference.
- Federico Gutierrez' paper accepted at World Development journal.
- Mario Crucini gives several invited talks and is awarded a travel grant.
- Vanderbilt will host the 27th Annual Health Economics Conference in October 2016.
- Kevin Huang publishes article and speaks at several conferences.
- Joel Rodrigue's paper accepted at Journal of International Economics.
- Emily Lawler gives paper at ASHEcon 2016 conference in Philadelphia.
- 2016 Ph.D. graduates achieve 100% placement success.
- Graduate student awards for 2016 have been announced.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (615) 322-2871
Fax: (615) 343-8495
Department of Economics
VU Station B, Box #351819
2301 Vanderbilt Place
Nashville, TN 37235