- Program Requirements
- Admissions and Application Information
- Core Courses and the First Two Years
- Graduate Economics Courses
- Course Syllabi and Fields
- Preliminary Exams
- Recent Placements
- Research Awards and Support Programs
- Student interview with Steve Buckles.
- Faculty Spotlight: Pedro Sant'Anna
- McGee Public Policy lecture to be given by John Haltiwanger, March 15.
- Alvin Roth, Nobel Laureate, to give first Steine Lecture, March 22.
- Robert Porter to give second Steine Lecture, April 19.
- 2nd NSF conference deadline approaches.
- Andrew Daughety and Jennifer Reinganum have 3 forthcoming articles.
- Kitt Carpenter receives two recent appointments.
- Alejandro Molnar speaker at AEA Conference in San Francisco.
- Kamal Saggi speaker at the 1st India Conference on Innovation, IP, and Competition.
- A conference in honor of Robert Porter, who is giving one of the Steine Lectures, will be held April 20, 2016.
- Kamal Saggi elected President of International Economics and Finance Society.
Graduate Student News
- Francis Ratsimbazafy's paper presented at AEA conference.
- Poster for paper by Martin Van der Linden presented at AGU conference.
- 2015 Graduate Student awards announced.
- Difei Geng, Charlie Manzanares, Sebastian Tello-Trillo, and Martin Van der Linden recently had articles accepted for publication.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (615) 322-2871
Fax: (615) 343-8495
Department of Economics
VU Station B, Box #351819
2301 Vanderbilt Place
Nashville, TN 37235