- Program Requirements
- Admissions and Application Information
- Core Courses and the First Two Years
- Graduate Economics Courses
- Course Syllabi and Fields
- Preliminary Exams
- Recent Placements
- Research Awards and Support Programs
- Steve Buckles selected to give "Last Lecture" to the senior class.
- New Faculty announced for 2016-17.
- Mario Crucini's paper accepted for publication.
- Mario Crucini named Littlejohn Faculty Fellow.
- Honors Program Alum accepts position at Drexel University.
- Faculty Spotlight: Professor Greg Leo
- Two articles by Peter Rousseau published recently.
- A video of Professor Al Roth's Steine Lecture (March 22, 2016) is now available for viewing.
- Economics grad Justin Shults victim of Brussels terrorist attacks.
- Atsushi Inoue has 3 papers accepted for publication.
- Hyunseung Oh's paper accepted for publication.
- Kamal Saggi appointed Dean of Social Sciences.
- The video of the McGee Public Policy Lecture, given by Professor John Haltiwanger on March 15, now available for viewing.
Graduate Student News
- Nayana Bose, PhD '14, takes position at Scripps College.
- Francis Ratsimbazafy's paper presented at AEA conference.
- Poster for paper by Martin Van der Linden presented at AGU conference.
- 2015 Graduate Student awards announced.
- Difei Geng, Charlie Manzanares, Sebastian Tello-Trillo, and Martin Van der Linden recently had articles accepted for publication.
Email: email@example.com Phone: (615) 322-2871
Fax: (615) 343-8495
Department of Economics
VU Station B, Box #351819
2301 Vanderbilt Place
Nashville, TN 37235